FREE WORKSHOP
FREE WORKSHOP

A Business Accelerator 
Meets Study Abroad

A 5-DAY DIGITAL NOMAD ACCELERATOR TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BUILD AN ONLINE BUSINESS AND LIVE YOUR LIFE ON THE ROAD ALL WHILE EXPERIENCING A FASCINATING DESTINATION AROUND THE WORLD

JOIN BRAZENx BETA IN ITALY SEPTEMBER 2021!

Be Your Own Boss & Travel the World

Our BrazenX Digital Nomad Accelerators allow you to spend a week in a kickass destination while focusing on finally launching and/or leveling-up your online business and brand. 

BrazenX

Global Business + Brand Accelerators

Remote Life Labs - Advance Your Career

Week-Long Intensive

For five days you'll learn from Brooke Roberts - Brazenist founder, 4x startup founder, and former travel industry exec - the foundations of building an online business and authority brand. Whether you want to launch a creative project like a podcast or digital magazine or you want to figure out how to monetize your current knowledge skills, BrazenX will give you the roadmap to get to the next level.  

Remote Life Labs - Build An Online Business

A Taste of Digital Nomad Life

During the week you'll join Brooke and the rest of your cohort for a welcome and farewell dinner, a fun local cultural experience, and plenty of free time each afternoon to explore and/or work on your business. You'll get a taste of the digital nomad lifestyle while you work and play across the city. 

Remote Life Labs - Scale Your Authority

1-on-1 Coaching with Brooke

Within 60 days after the the BrazenX Accelerator you'll have a one hour one-on-one Zoom coaching session with Brooke to dive deep into your business and brand questions and create a plan of action for the next 3 months of your business. 

Study abroad for the other 90%

Did you know that less than 10% of college graduates study abroad? Or that the number one regret of college graduates is NOT studying abroad? We're on a mission to help the other 90% have a meaningful learning experience abroad (without the student loan debt).

BrazenX Beta 2021 - Florence, Italy

Join us for our inaugural BrazenX Accelerator at a discount!

The Details

A five-day intensive short course on the four key pillars of an online business and brand, led by entrepreneur Brooke Roberts. Students will participate in interactive workshops each morning at a local co-working space in Florence. You'll learn how to define and create your brand mission, message, and medium and then turn that into a profitable online business (i.e. money). Learn to research and identify your ideal audience and customer, create content they love, and products they can't wait to buy. You'll walk away with a fully fleshed out online business idea and an actionable business plan for the next 3-6 months. 

When

September 19-24, 2021

Where

Central Florence, Italy

Cost

The early-bird cost of the beta program is $797 for enrollments confirmed before July 15, 2021. After July 15, 2021 tuition will increase to $997. Tuition covers classes, workshops, 1-1 coaching, welcome dinner + orientation, and farewell dinner. All other meals, accommodation, and transportation are not included. Please see the cancellation policy below. 

Class size

Limited to 12 participants.

Join BrazenX Florence!
Placeholder Image

FAQ

More questions? Email us at [email protected] 

2022 BrazenX Programs

Bali

Explore the lush landscapes, chic cafes, friendly people, and complicated relationship between tourism and local sustainability all while learning about wellness and spirituality across the island.

Work and Travel Study Abroad in Italy

Italy

Experience what it truly means to live the "dolce vita" for a month in Italy. From the food, the language, and vast and complicated history, you'll uncover a deeper Italy beyond the streets of Rome and Florence. 

Work and Travel Study Abroad in Portugal

Portugal

Uncover a place in Europe that is relatively untouched by mass tourism. Portugal is rich with a multicultural history, dynamic food and wine scene, and movie set-like cobblestone streets and medieval towns. 

More Programs in the Works!

We're busy planning even more BrazenX programs in more destinations around the world. Join the waitlist to get all the details and book your BrazenX Digital Nomad Accelerator!

JOIN THE WAITLIST
Powered by Kajabi